With the release of the evasi0n iOS 6 Untethered Jailbreak I thought it would be a good to list my Top 5 Cydia Repos of 2013, there are quite a few Cydia Repos out there but these are the ones I use the most.
How to add Cydia Repos to Cydia:
- Open Cydia by tapping the Cydia icon from your Springboard.
- On Cydia’s main screen, tap the Manage tab at the bottom of the screen.
- Tap Sources.
- Tap the “Edit” button at the top right, then the “Add” button at the top left.
- Now enter the Cydia/APT URL, type in the address and hit Add Source.
- Tap Add Anyway whenever it is applicable.
My Top 5 Cydia Repos of 2013:
Here is my current Top 5 Cydia Repos, I take no responsibility for the content found in any of these Repos but there is some great content.
- iHacksRepo: http://ihacksrepo.com
- xSellize: http://cydia.xsellize.com
- Sinful iPhone Repo: http://sinfuliphonerepo.com
- Insanelyi: http://repo.insanelyi.com
- HackYouriPhone: http://repo.hackyouriphone.org
Default Cydia Repos:
Below is a list of the Default Cydia Repos that are already setup when you install Cydia. This list may come in handy if you want to revert back to the default Cydia Repos, the one below are the ones you want to keep.
Dev Team: http://cydia.pwndevteam.com/
ZodTTD & MacCiti: http://cydia.zodttd.com/repo/cydia/
If you have any questions or comments about this article or using Cydia please post them in the comments section below.